Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I paid $93.75 for 250 that was including shipping and tax. From the looks of the primers they were probably federal match.
I'm not even going to bother trying anything with it.

I was originally looking for a large matching batch of lake city but it seemed, At least at the time of purchase, most of the good deals dried up.
Then started looking to buy Lapua but it seems they haven't made a run in at least a year.
That's when I came across this brand, without any information out there I talked with others and they had no experience with them either.

This morning I ended up order 500 pieces of once fired federal so that would be well off enough since I know is a decent brand for 223/556.
At least small rifle primers are obtainable. Large rifle is getting to be hit and miss, instead of always miss. Thank God I stocked up, down to may last couple thousand large. May as well buy loaded rounds and empty the brass yourself. Your almost at $.40 each now. Before powder and bullet. Loaded is around $.50 each around here for ;193 or 855.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least small rifle primers are obtainable. Large rifle is getting to be hit and miss, instead of always miss. Thank God I stocked up, down to may last couple thousand large. May as well buy loaded rounds and empty the brass yourself. Your almost at $.40 each now. Before powder and bullet. Loaded is around $.50 each around here for ;193 or 855.

I fully understand that, I have a 500 mag I actually enjoy shooting and the rifle primers have become unheard of for it.
Which is funny because I had bought that gun knowing it took large rifle and the market at the time supported the primers. Where feeding my small rifle primers were harder to get.

At the time of purchase large rifle were more available than the small rifle. Now it has flipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lnk