Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
550 mark 1

How many of those have you found that way in total or have you lost count by now?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I've lost count.

Yep 2014 550XPG

Owner told me it had a bad hesitation. After he told me it was like new, I'd agreed to work on it, and it was on the way.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the bugs/defects worked out then a little whirrly thingy then spinny thingy they run quite well. Light and nimble, set them down and watch them fall over.... Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Actually, I totally agree! they're pretty much the best 50cc saw when all sorted out, but damn.

BuckthornBonnie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I'm slow to learn with the H products. I remember these transfer gaskets were not available. Are they now or are you doing something to "repair" them ?
@Mastermind
I was going to ask the same question. I have a few roasted x-torq top ends here with missing transfer covers, gaskets, and screws... grabbed em from a scrap pile.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, I'm slow to learn with the H products. I remember these transfer gaskets were not available. Are they now or are you doing something to "repair" them ?
@Mastermind

I keep the seals from roasted top ends I come across. Sadly on this saw, I didn't have any more for a 550. So, I cut a section out of a 562 seal, and used it to mend the damaged area of this one. I used Loctite 518 to make sure it is well sealed.