High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Gpa’s storage shed to be my garage/saw shop.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3C92829B-C273-455E-8143-CD2459327185.jpeg Early Sunday morning forklift cruise, drove the FL home while it was not so hot and no traffic. Put the 2 ton mini split on the roof since both window units died.
Got cabinets on dollies this morning so I can move them away from the west wall and insulate it and mount the air handler. The west wall is shaded and is to be the vehicle door, but not going to get to it until it cools off, so temp insul for now.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always liked having the cabinets on casters.
Oddly... it Seems to cut down on that gravity field that makes tiny screws bounce under neath them when you can actually get your hand underneath there to recover the screw!
Without an off the floor gap, It seems to create a Hyper-space portal that just sucks tiny stuff in at a velocity beyond any human eyeball tracking abilities!

...still never have figured how the damned dropped socket will always roll, up hill, to the middle of underneath a vehicle though.

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
...still never have figured how the damned dropped socket will always roll, up hill, to the middle of underneath a vehicle though.
Worse yet is working on a vehicle over an open pit. A real PITA when something drops and you're bent over the top of the engine compartment. :cursing2:

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
AC guy FINALLY came and installed the ‘split today. Just in time to get things ready for saw jobs in the mountains starting this weekend. And finally get some saw built...after I get some organization done. It’s like a bomb went off or tornado went through.