Trader history (0)

J. Dirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a few saws I’ve collected up over the last year or two. I either bought from some of you guys as is or in pieces and made them into projects. Looking to thin the herd since I hate to see them sit and I’m looking at buying a new four wheeler. I’ll get some pictures and more info later, I figured I’d do the list now before I forget. We will figure out shipping on top of the agreed upon price.

I think I’ve got bars and chains for all of them some brandy new.

Listed as PHO
Husky 55R $175 super clean and fresh OEM rebuild.

SOLD Husky 372xp OE good runner and in decent shape just needs a good cleaning. $400 SOLD

SOLD Husky 288xp recently rebuilt less than a tank through it $450 SOLD

Echo CS 8000 fresh OEM rebuild and ported by @stumpshot I’ve put three tanks through it. $600

PENDING Husky 266xp full wrap. $400 PENDING

SOLD Dolmar 7910 ported $600 SOLD

I’ll get pics and details this afternoon when I get home. Along with a list of bars and chain.

Last edited:

J. Dirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just went back to my 2019 conversations and from what I was told it was @Mastermind who had done the saw.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a few saws I’ve collected up over the last year or two. I either bought from some of you guys as is or in pieces and made them into projects. Looking to thin the herd since I hate to see them sit and I’m looking at buying a new four wheeler. I’ll get some pictures and more info later, I figured I’d do the list now before I forget. We will figure out shipping on top of the agreed upon price.

I think I’ve got bars and chains for all of them some brandy new.

Listed as PHO
Husky 55R $175 super clean and fresh OEM rebuild.

Husky 372xp OE good runner and in decent shape just needs a good cleaning. $400

Husky 288xp recently rebuilt less than a tank through it $450

Echo CS 8000 fresh OEM rebuild and ported by @stumpshot I’ve put three tanks through it. $600

Husky 266xp full wrap. $400

Dolmar 7910 ported $600

I’ll get pics and details this afternoon when I get home. Along with a list of bars and chain.
Nice list of saws. Should be quick sellers if the pics look good.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk