Gold Members

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What goes on in these secret Gold Member threads? Is this how they pick the new round of Federal Reserve members? Or maybe its like joining the Masonic. Ive read some pretty revealing threads over the yrs, I am super intrigued with what could possibly be going on.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now we're discussing the disposition of 16 cases of cocktail wieners since all of the pending OPE GTGs have been cancelled. It's a lively debate.
Meh...cocktail weenees are overrated.

IF, however these were "little smokies" well, then the debate would no doubt be unimaginable.
Otherwise, carry on with the weenee debate. :cool:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What goes on in these secret Gold Member threads? Is this how they pick the new round of Federal Reserve members? Or maybe its like joining the Masonic. Ive read some pretty revealing threads over the yrs, I am super intrigued with what could possibly be going on.
Spend 2 bucks and find out

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, we have a thread titled "T_tt_e Pictures" if that helps You any in deciding to become a gold member. :D

I censored the key word so I don't get the Mastermind hammer. ;)

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard Gold Members get a free pig rental!

This could actually lead to a bum rush in new gold members. Be careful about revealing certain perks. The
system could be overwhelmed and the stock of said "benefits" could be in jeopardy. Or -- I could be totally
mistaken. ;)