Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://fb.watch/ikTmBpcWcw/

Short video of my wife about a few of things she was/still dealing with. She has always been the one to share her story to let people know there is help out there. Right after doing the video at her doctor's office they told her that her body was producing cancer. She went from being happy to be able to do the video to reach out to others to being devastated.
Hate to hear this.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you ALL for the prayers, kind words, donations, the work putting raffle together and keeping it organized, everyone involved. We are beyond blessed. We would never be able to repay the kindness everyone has shown to us but say thank you!

Just last night my wife woke me up at 12:39am having a spell straight out of her sleep. On the bright side she has learned to control these spells she has so much better now.

Jedd

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you ALL for the prayers, kind words, donations, the work putting raffle together and keeping it organized, everyone involved. We are beyond blessed. We would never be able to repay the kindness everyone has shown to us but say thank you!.

Just saw this thread and watching everyone write here is like theropy for the soul - good to know there’s still good humans out there. Hoping for the best Greg (and family)

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FYI everyone, I will be doing the raffle drawing on Friday 2/17. If you want to ring the bell again and have it count toward the drawing, you will need get it in by 6:00am CST on 2/17. If you made a donation and we’re not able to leave your OPE screename on the GFM site, and haven’t contacted me yet, please do so before the 17th.