timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a great membership we have here on OPE. Two fundraisers in less than 6 mos and both achieved 5k values. Hats off to everyone that has contributed to the causes and made the commitments. Way to go!!:campeon::campeon:

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a great membership we have here on OPE. Two fundraisers in less than 6 mos and both achieved 5k values. Hats off to everyone that has contributed to the causes and made the commitments. Way to go!!:campeon::campeon:

Couldn't ask for a better group of folks to be associated with!

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas might have noticed that OPE member @Greg Newman has sold a few saws lately. Well that's because his wife has been sick. Very sick. He moved from Tennessee to Florida and we all know how costly moving is....let alone starting a tree service in a place where you're the new guy. Between his wife's medical expenses, and starting over, he has had it rough. At any rate, Greg Karman @farminkarman has a freshly built Husqvarna 350 with a ported 346XP top end on it....and he is donating it here. I have at least one saw....maybe two that I'll put in. Additions to the kitty are absolutely appreciated. You guys know the deal. Put in ten bucks....get a chance to win.

We had Greg set up a GFM. Now pay attention here. When you donate, don't mention anything about a raffle. BUT do include your real name or username so we can contact you if your name is drawn.

I've not done one of these in quite awhile. They can take on a life of their own sometimes and get tough to keep it all on track. But it's easy if we work together. Greg needs a little help...and I figure there ain't no better way to start a new year than to help out a fellow member. We'll get pictures of the saws up soon.

Here's the link to the GFM

https://www.gofundme.com/f/aprils-j...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer
Thanks for throwing this together. As usual guys pull together here.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Payday!
CelebratedBoldKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://fb.watch/ikTmBpcWcw/

Short video of my wife about a few of things she was/still dealing with. She has always been the one to share her story to let people know there is help out there. Right after doing the video at her doctor's office they told her that her body was producing cancer. She went from being happy to be able to do the video to reach out to others to being devastated.