bulletpruf

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one I made yesterday for a Jonsereds XF. Used Felpro 3011 material. Put some oil on the gasket mating surface on the case, then pressed it down on the gasket, leaving enough residue to make an outline. Did a rough cut-out and then put it on the case, pinned it in place, and did some trimming. From there, I pulled it off, cleaned oil off case with some acetone, then went back with some Indian Head shellac to hold the gasket in place. Once dry, finished the trimming. I'm happy with how it came out.

IMG_4740.jpg

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are good options for muffler gaskets? The exhaust port on my Chinese 660 sticks out too far to use the regular gasket, but aluminum can wasn't enough to seal it well.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are good options for muffler gaskets? The exhaust port on my Chinese 660 sticks out too far to use the regular gasket, but aluminum can wasn't enough to seal it well.
I think a mill bastard outta take care of the clearance issues pretty quick.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just use Ultra Copper and forget the gasket.