'Deal of the Day' is Great

Mark71gtx

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think it was a glitch. It did not send have me select a shipping method before forwarding me to PayPal. Once I went through PayPal, it redirected me back to HL, then I was prompted to select a shipping method. It went downhill from there... I just closed it all out and started over. It worked fine that time.

Mark71gtx

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do like seeing bars on the deal of the day. The prices are great on those bars normally, but the discount mandates a purchase, lol... around here people shy away from a saw unless it has a 20" bar on it. I have a hard time moving saws with 16" and 18" bars. As soon as I throw a 20" on there it goes out the door...

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do like seeing bars on the deal of the day. The prices are great on those bars normally, but the discount mandates a purchase, lol... around here people shy away from a saw unless it has a 20" bar on it. I have a hard time moving saws with 16" and 18" bars. As soon as I throw a 20" on there it goes out the door...
No more bars. Got it.

Actually we have a lot of bars coming in next week for Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale. I think 16"-30". Chains too. There will hundreds of deals that weekend.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be pulling the trigger on some sugis!!!