Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least through next weekend. They don't seem rushed to get them back, so if you have another time that works let me know and we can clear it with them and make it happen.
I'll need to see what next week looks like, I won't know until Monday, but I'm going to give it a look and see if I can get to you

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, but the saw sounded pretty darn lean Mike.
Al about 10 years ago a friend of mine was selling Amsoil products. He decided to do an experiment. He ran a tank of amsoil through a saw, and then ran a tank of straight gas through it. The saw never seized and he still uses it today. He said they were promoting the bonding properties of the oil.
I wish I had the opportunity to pull that saw apart and look at it, but he moved to SC.
Needless to say it convinced me of the benefits of a good oil.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Al about 10 years ago a friend of mine was selling Amsoil products. He decided to do an experiment. He ran a tank of amsoil through a saw, and then ran a tank of straight gas through it. The saw never seized and he still uses it today. He said they were promoting the bonding properties of the oil.
I wish I had the opportunity to pull that saw apart and look at it, but he moved to SC.
Needless to say it convinced me of the benefits of a good oil.
If I remember correctly he did both tanks with a tie wrap on the trigger. So no load. But still impressive. To me it's good insurance knowing there may be some leeway...