PAST CT fall GTG Nov 5th 2016

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
3:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A preview, finally got the RPi set up to read the load cell data.
Couldn't get good exposure on the screen and machine at the same time so the video is a little crude, camera in one hand, operating saw/dyno with the other.
My initial reaction was mild disappointment but quickly realized that this is raw unfiltered data, so by far better than what the m'cycle brake was spitting out.
My 20kg LC is unresponsive for whatever reason, had to use the 10kg, seems to be well within a usable range, with a stock 036 anyway.

I have a schedule conflict for tomorrow, probably won't get down there until late morning, maybe noon-ish...
Wow. Way cool. Looks like the amplitude is much tighter and not nearly as crazy out of control as some of the raw data from the motorcycle brake setup. Only way to know how bad is to sample at 400 Hz and try some filter settings. We can check it out tomorrow. Bring your soldering iron in case those lousy wires fall off! Bill you never cease to amaze. Great work.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CR500

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I feel like I'm there
Saws showed up.
225ab2431bb65a4264ced4721c8f236c.jpg
I feel like I'm there lol

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife's parents were good friends with an Italian couple that owned a local steak house (was very popular). They gave her a marinate recipe for the venison. My venison is NEVER gammy! She won't tell me the full thing, but it includes Olive Oil, Kiko Man Soy Sauce, and sliced ginger root.

I butcher myself, and like making 4" long backstrap steaks for the grill.
I have found with all the deer I have ever killed Mike is to get them hanging and cooled down asap. Blood out and chilled takes away the field taste.

We cut out the loins (which get eaten the same night) straps, rumps whole. Rear steaks get cut up for stirfry and all else gets ground to sausage and burger. Burger gets 15% bacon mixed. Yum.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't believe CFB hasn't piss revved a few saws yet
Ran my 262. Honest that is all we ran today... 3 cookies with my 262 thats it... Oh and cutting dead wood for the fire... Used junk chain on 372... We been mostly setting up!

69189ed71d6bf416d5bea445408acd87.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And if someone feels like picking up tomatoes, extra Virginia olive oil and a pound of paper thin sliced prosciutto di Parma, it will add to the Italian Asian fusion meal

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have found with all the deer I have ever killed Mike is to get them hanging and cooled down asap. Blood out and chilled takes away the field taste.

We cut out the loins (which get eaten the same night) straps, rumps whole. Rear steaks get cut up for stirfry and all else gets ground to sausage and burger. Burger gets 15% bacon mixed. Yum.

I hope you are not saying you grind the backstrap!!!