Couple questions

Thesandman

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm kind of peeved. Why do we need all the different bar mount designs? This should be standardized with just a small medium and large- period. In Europe they had over 100 different cell phone cords. Just passed a law all must be the same now. We need that for universal bar mounts. Second question is "can we(moderators haha)make a index for all the work Joe has done so ya go to index look up saw model and it give reply and page number for graph? Thanks.

JB-PlantHeirloom

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
> We need that for universal bar mounts.

We live in an actor based reality and they supposedly did that to keep literally billions of wall warts, which generally are not recycled, out of land fills, to help save the planet. They really do not care about it, just another law to pass to encroach on freedom of choice. If you use the logic behind the bill, then you do not need the same for chainsaws because the metal in bars and chains can easily be recycled and are.

It is USA Federal law auto OEMS have to provide parts for 15 years, maybe we need a new law that says the cost of the parts to entirely rebuild the car can not cost more then 2x the MSRP. The plastic door panel on my wife's Ford for the door handle is over $400! That might be a law I could get behind to pile on to of the literally 10,000s of laws already passed and active. Ones for chainsaws, not so much. $0.02