Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wondered if you had, or not. You cover some ground on trying different cigars. I really need to do better on that, and break out of the "same ole" like I normally do, mostly cigarillos. I really need to force myself to set aside X amount of evenings and just try different cigars.

I was kinda gathering, that a lot of stuff is blended just for them, but I haven't watched enough stuff to where I was 100% sure. I just found them, or at least only watched anything of theirs, maybe a week ago. I thought about doing their subscription thing, just to get some different stuff coming in.

I watched their YouTube video about the Jopito Privada cigar and that seems pretty interesting to me. Expensive, but interesting.
I almost bought one of those. I know exactly which cigar you’re talking. I might get one at some point but at 25$ I think. Just a little bit high.

Usually my cigar time is my wind down for the day. Nothing else is happening maybe a beer or drink or few and that’s it. I like trying different cigars but I certainly have favorites that I like revisiting. I trade some with buddies too. Keeps it interesting

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I almost bought one of those. I know exactly which cigar you’re talking. I might get one at some point but at 25$ I think. Just a little bit high.

Usually my cigar time is my wind down for the day. Nothing else is happening maybe a beer or drink or few and that’s it. I like trying different cigars but I certainly have favorites that I like revisiting. I trade some with buddies too. Keeps it interesting

I watched his 45 minute video where he went down there and "interviewed", or "vlogged", whatever it would be, with the Kelners, and Eladio Diaz. They have quite the story and it definitely made me want to try one. Maybe I'll put an order together from Privada and try one. I feel better that you've tried them before. That would be the most expensive cigar I've had, by about double.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t think you’d be disappointed. If you do order they have a “damaged” section. I recommend grabbing at least one. I have a bundle of 20 from them. Good smokes. 3$ a pop for a good cigar. They smoke fine.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t think you’d be disappointed. If you do order they have a “damaged” section. I recommend grabbing at least one. I have a bundle of 20 from them. Good smokes. 3$ a pop for a good cigar. They smoke fine.
Thanks for the recommendation Sir. I appreciate it.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the Cain a full bodied/ flavor ?
In my opinion yes they call the Daytona medium but I find it full all the way around. The Daytona is my favorite of the cains. They have an F also it’s a little more bold yet. I like em but gotta be in the mood.

Cigar page usually has the Daytona around 3-3.50$ on sale. I keep those around. Like em pretty well.

What’s in your wheelhouse??

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In my opinion yes they call the Daytona medium but I find it full all the way around. The Daytona is my favorite of the cains. They have an F also it’s a little more bold yet. I like em but gotta be in the mood.

Cigar page usually has the Daytona around 3-3.50$ on sale. I keep those around. Like em pretty well.

What’s in your wheelhouse??
Perdomo 10th Blue Label Maduro
AJ Fernandez New World
Espinoza 601 Blue Label
My Father The Judge