Cigars what you smoking.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I had tried one of the Acid 20 cigars, a year, or so, ago and it was the worst Drew Estate I had ever tried. It was the only Drew Estate I didn't like. It tasted like crap, wouldn't stay lit, didn't relight worth a hoot, and still tasted like crap, even when it would sorta relight.

I've been out of cigarillos for a couple months, so I've just been smoking normal sized cigars before bed. I tried another Acid 20 and for whatever reason, this one was very good. Not sure if the first one was an anomaly, or what, but I'm glad the second one was good, because I have about a dozen of them.

Maybe it was the time they've sat, not sure.
You won‘t be out of cigarillos for long, I just left the post office.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I had tried one of the Acid 20 cigars, a year, or so, ago and it was the worst Drew Estate I had ever tried. It was the only Drew Estate I didn't like. It tasted like crap, wouldn't stay lit, didn't relight worth a hoot, and still tasted like crap, even when it would sorta relight.

I've been out of cigarillos for a couple months, so I've just been smoking normal sized cigars before bed. I tried another Acid 20 and for whatever reason, this one was very good. Not sure if the first one was an anomaly, or what, but I'm glad the second one was good, because I have about a dozen of them.

Maybe it was the time they've sat, not sure.
i bought some acid def sea. they were garbage. i like the toast and the opulence 3 a lot tho.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i bought some acid def sea. they were garbage. i like the toast and the opulence 3 a lot tho.

I'm a big fan of Drew Estate brands, but I've never tried those. The Def Sea sounds.......interesting.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a big fan of Drew Estate brands, but I've never tried those. The Def Sea sounds.......interesting.
they just had no flavor and burned like crap. i tried several over the course of a few months and they were all pretty much the same.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a Factory Smoke Sun Grown on the way back to town today. Also got a delivery from my favorite forum cigar shop, Jim Bear Cigars. Cigar Bid needs to bring Jim in as a consultant for their shipping department. Best packed package I've ever received and I get tons of stuff delivered. Thanks Jim. 👍🏻
20240102_170012.jpg20240102_175020.jpg

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had a Factory Smoke Sun Grown on the way back to town today. Also got a delivery from my favorite forum cigar shop, Jim Bear Cigars. Cigar Bid needs to bring Jim in as a consultant for their shipping department. Best packed package I've ever received and I get tons of stuff delivered. Thanks Jim. 👍🏻
View attachment 402855View attachment 402856
I hope you enjoy them, glad they arrived in good shape & in a timely manner. Thank you for helping me with my inventory reduction.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw some whiskey posts in here. Found something kinda really good for the money. Old grandad bonded. It’s 100 proof on the number as any “bonded” bourbon is and actually damn good.

I keep a big bottle of original makers mark around for a go to.

Really like the four roses single batches. They’re bold and just unique

Been drinking willett at the moment cause I thought the bottle was cool.

Anyone else get down with bourbon?