Cigars what you smoking.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll echo what Custer said don’t sell off your cigars man. It’ll come back. Have you tried smoking a pipe? I’ve been enjoying mine even though I can’t seem to get back into cigars. I’m enjoying a bowl of Cringle Flake 2023 right now.

Here’s my xmas present to myself. I’ve always wanted a nice Peterson system pipe. It was a bit of a splurge at this time of year but it was on sale at least.

The cringle flake is outstanding. Naturally sweet, spicy, and smoky. Ready to smoke right out of the tin. I highly recommend.View attachment 401438View attachment 401439
No bueno on the pipe as well or should I say “ No está bien

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Messing around in the garage this morning. Have a bunch of walnut scap cutoffs from a previous project. Turned it into a little ashtray. Still needs sanded and a little finish on it. When it done it's going to Virginia for Matt and his wife. Anyone else want one? Drop me a name and address and I'll bust out a few more if you want. IMG_20231223_113523294.jpg

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Messing around in the garage this morning. Have a bunch of walnut scap cutoffs from a previous project. Turned it into a little ashtray. Still needs sanded and a little finish on it. When it done it's going to Virginia for Matt and his wife. Anyone else want one? Drop me a name and address and I'll bust out a few more if you want. View attachment 401540
dude thats rad!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You earned it buddy. Enjoy
once the dpw switch the trucks over to winter duty they dont go back, so basicaly once we get the first snow all leaf cleanup
is done. this year has been so mild after our first snow a month ago, people have put a ton of leaves out in town. it was definitey bonus work i wasnt expecting, gonna feel better about being a lazy pos the next week or so haha