11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
YAY!!!!
Another Celiac!
Sucks don't it? :(
I was diagnosed going on 4yrs ago.
My wife was diagnosed a year before that.
And because it's hereditary, yep you guessed it, both our boys have it too!
Needless to say our grocery bill is 3x what it would be if we weren't.
My wife has it, as well as 1 of our 2 children. Having to educate the school on his strict diet was not fun either. They've been GF for 8/9 yrs now.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Being a parent of a 6 and 7 year old that stuff makes you go ballistic in the moment, and the following days, but it's funny as hell a few months latter.

Somewhere in our house is a school picture of my son when he was 6 I think that he's missing parts of his eyebrows because he let his sister play barber the day before school pictures. My wife was not happy to say the least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Being a parent of a 6 and 7 year old that stuff makes you go ballistic in the moment, and the following days, but it's funny as hell a few months latter.
They have their own children now.
In the 7os he also hit her in between the eyes with a rock by accident.
The scar is still there after 30+ year's.
My favorite fight they had he buried all her smurfs.
And told her the black plague spares no one.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1tb41o.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we should let this run till he sent back the member's saws he still have.
I agree with this comment...keep this thread alive, regardless of how many pages, until the last saw this clown has that belongs to someone, at least who has spoken up to now, has been shipped and returned to it's rightful owner!! If not...man just runs and waits in the shadows again. Eventually someone unsuspecting is gonna come strollin' along...Hook, line, and sinker and here we go again!!

Last edited:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know a guy who used to make the same claim about his ex girlfriend. We started dating and once I got past the first two inches that thing was like new.
Yea, you can learn alot about your friends when you date their.... So I hear, never actually... Well I have to log off and clean the dryer vent

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we should let this run till he sent back the member's saws he still have.

Yes........I agree.

046 thread starts tonight or tomorrow.

064 build starts today.

Winner?!?!?! :campeon:

I never win anything. What is it? Hopefully it isn't a free JMS port job or a moderator position on this forum. ;)

Speaking of winning, someone should fashion that rusty crank into a trophy to be awarded at the next GTG.

Excellent idea. The JMS award to the guy with the *s-wordtiest attitude.

I agree with this comment...keep this thread alive, regardless of how many pages, until the last saw this clown has that belongs to someone, at least who has spoken up to now, has been shipped and returned to it's rightful owner!! If not...man just runs and waits in the shadows again. Eventually someone unsuspecting is gonna come strollin' along...Hook, line , and sinker and here we go again!!

300 pages or bust.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Winner?!?!?! :campeon:

I never win anything. What is it? Hopefully it isn't a free JMS port job or a moderator position on this forum. ;)

Speaking of winning, someone should fashion that rusty crank into a trophy to be awarded at the next GTG.
If you want a jms port job jist hold your saw wot and spray some salt water down the intake.

And you might not want a mod job in these parts. It can get pretty thick.