TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
6:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How's about we all just do what we can, as men in this day? Can we just help our fellow man? Like we are supposed to?

Excuse me if I'm spouting nonsense, I've had a very hard day. A man I loved as a brother was killed in an accident and I've only found out about it today. I'm in a disastrous state.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How's about we all just do what we can, as men in this day? Can we just help our fellow man? Like we are supposed to?

Excuse me if I'm spouting nonsense, I've had a very hard day. A man I loved as a brother was killed in an accident and I've only found out about it today. I'm in a disastrous state.

Sorry to hear this Dominick. That's rough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My condolences Nick. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to ask.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My condolences man
Sorry for your loss.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry for loss man .

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NO, the chainsaw looks like either an ear dropper or a sex toy.

It looks like a sex toy with a wrist lanyard. That's some responsible diddling.

Also sorry to hear about your loss @TreeLife . It's hard enough to make real friends without losing them along the way.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This week has been so up and down, thank you for the kind words gentlemen. I am really very hurt right now, Marc inspired me to follow my heart and continue in the tree industry. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have the skills to pay to feed my daughter and wife. I have no more words. Thank you boys.

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If you do have troubles us riff raff will fix it up

Thank you I would appreciate that. I was planning on selling it, but after all this I think its time to send it to a reputable builder for a look over. That way I may have a chance of selling it.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you I would appreciate that. I was planning on selling it, but after all this I think its time to send it to a reputable builder for a look over. That way I may have a chance of selling it.
I'm not a porter but if you would like for someone to look it over good I'd be happy to.

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.