High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Holy *s-word. After 4 days of reading this thread and the 661 thread, I have finally made it to the end. I'm glad I didn't skip to the end and miss all the tata and arse pic's though.

After all of this I'm a afraid to check out and run my JMS 064/056 magll. Hopefully I don't have the same issue's as many other's.

One question, Could water in the fuel caused the rust?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Holy *s-word. After 4 days of reading this thread and the 661 thread, I have finally made it to the end. I'm glad I didn't skip to the end and miss all the tata and arse pic's though.

After all of this I'm a afraid to check out and run my JMS 064/056 magll. Hopefully I don't have the same issue's as many other's.

If you do have troubles us riff raff will fix it up

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Diplomacy never got nobody nothin' in the long run...except another screwing in da butt!

Doing what's right never needed permission from diplomacy among men, ergo fostering what's right among men needs none either.

Manofstihl066

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score

No water in my fuel. I'm very particular about what goes in all my equipment. If there's a time where I won't using the mix in my containers for a while I dump it. The gas cans are stored in the shop where it's clean and dry.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about this only a thought for everybody
I haven't commented on this thread
only looked at the photos more than once IMG_4171.PNG