Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave one thing that may help you is capitalizing your acronyms. If you had typed SSDD Jon probably would have googled it but "ssdd", I was like WTF is that?

Your internet grammar lesson today is brought you to by the letter Eh!!

Everyone should know that capitalization is the difference between:

Helping your uncle Jack off a horse

And:

Helping your uncle jack off a horse.

~~~~~~~

That being said, some clarification from earlier. I've been told that I'll be getting a package next week with my busted old parts in it. In return, I'm required to send back the "several hundred dollars worth of parts" that were added to my saw.

Seems totally reasonable. Matter of fact, it inspires me. Tomorrow, if someone returns merchandise at work, I'm going to take it from them and just stare at them. They paid for it previously, but I obviously shouldn't give their funds back.

I can't even believe I'm getting these messages. The pictures at the beginning of this thread speak volumes of integrity. Why would I send it back to the same place to receive similar attention?

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score

And:

~~~~~~~

That being said, some clarification from earlier. I've been told that I'll be getting a package next week with my busted old parts in it. In return, I'm required to send back the "several hundred dollars worth of parts" that were added to my saw.

Seems totally reasonable. Matter of fact, it inspires me. Tomorrow, if someone returns merchandise at work, I'm going to take it from them and just stare at them. They paid for it previously, but I obviously shouldn't give their funds back.

I can't even believe I'm getting these messages. The pictures at the beginning of this thread speak volumes of integrity. Why would I send it back to the same place to receive similar attention?
tell him to GFY.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

And:

~~~~~~~

Just send him random dick pics. He'll stop texting you I bet lmao

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And:

~~~~~~~

That crazy.download (12).jpg

showrguy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If memory serves me correctly a dozerdan 346 brings a fair price.
Dan builds some strong HOOSKIES, he came to both of the GTG'S I had at my place.
The last one, he tuned up a ( Ithink) a 2171 Ora 372 to 16,900 rpm' so, and let Guy's run it..
I , as many others, thought he was trying to melt it down, but it did'nt......... Saw was screeeeeeeminnnnn........

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan builds some strong HOOSKIES, he came to both of the GTG'S I had at my place.
The last one, he tuned up a ( Ithink) a 2171 Ora 372 to 16,900 rpm' so, and let Guy's run it..
I , as many others, thought he was trying to melt it down, but it did'nt......... Saw was screeeeeeeminnnnn........
The first one was a baaaaad day for my bank account. I got hit hard by the CAD virus.