• Total voters

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jewel weed. I'm not an older gentleman but i know a secret. Known around here at touch me nots. They are a hollow stemmed plant gets an orange flower on it. Touch the seed pod and it explodes. If you get into poison ivy sumac or oak find some Jewell weed and break the stalk off, squeeze the plant into a wad and put the juice that runs out on your skin that contacted the oily ivy.
Hey can you please do me a favor ask the older gentleman the name of that weed for me I forgot the name
Thanks
Chris

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heath and some of the other guys decided to try the big mill

Same here buddy, the mill is more work than i guessed but i am hooked.
You notice how them other powder puffs wanted to swap out the 090 power heads for little girl saws before they ran it ?
LOL

The ported 661s on the big mill was cool.
Yessir.

I’m window shopping on el Captain Goofball’s eBay page this afternoon Looking at Milling Options.

Yes I did lol

Funny thing is, those little Girl Saws made more than twice the cuts y’all did with the S.S. Titanic anchors, & quicker I might add too after we figured out the rhythm & the best way to position the saws. ‍♂️

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yessir.

I’m window shopping on el Captain Goofball’s eBay page this afternoon Looking at Milling Options.

Funny thing is, those little Girl Saws made more than twice the cuts y’all did with the S.S. Titanic anchors, & quicker I might add too after we figured out the rhythm & the best way to position the saws. ‍♂️
I concur my funny talking southern friend. Those 090s were neat. But they were slower than slow, then a little slower. I'l probably never see 2 090s in the same shootin match like that again though.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey can you please do me a favor ask the older gentleman the name of that weed for me I forgot the name
Thanks
Chris
not sure about up your way but they grow everywhere down here Chris. did some research and theres a crapload of jewelweed stuff for sale online. a pic.
JEWEL__46367.1506703088.jpg

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I concur my funny talking southern friend. Those 090s were neat. But they were slower than slow, then a little slower. I'l probably never see 2 090s in the same shootin match like that again though.

The cool factor was off the charts, no doubt.

The Governors must be defeated & the saws turned up so they can eat better.

The 661s are just easier on the operators & are plenty of saw for that application.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The cool factor was off the charts, no doubt.

The Governors must be defeated & the saws turned up so they can eat better.

The 661s are just easier on the operators & are plenty of saw for that application.
I think it was cochise sauveness that made it all work. And your funny accent.