Think you would like to attend?

• Total voters

brainie

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Listen... if we're not eating till 2, ill have to eat aabig breakfast. I alread tried to find a good cup of coffee down your way and it's just not happening.... I guess ill just pack a thermos and some organic pop tarts just in case.

Did anyone sign up for baked beans? If not, I'm bringing them.
I'm bringin a large crock pot of old settlers beans.....hey.....you can never have to many beans tho....bringin some brocolli salad also.....

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pack a few of these?
DeEULNAVAAATTgv.jpg
Like x 1 bajillion.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we wont get there till late Friday night so will probably see you guys at breakfast Saturday morning at 9
bringing cornbread casserole and broccoli cheese casserole a couple coolers of ice and water, pepsi, coke, mt dew, sprite, root beer
any other favorite non-alchohlic drinks I should snag a case of?
Yeungling is available here if should bring some along someone give me the heads up and if I botched the spelling GFY :)

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we wont get there till late Friday night so will probably see you guys at breakfast Saturday morning at 9
bringing cornbread casserole and broccoli cheese casserole a couple coolers of ice and water, pepsi, coke, mt dew, sprite, root beer
any other favorite non-alchohlic drinks I should snag a case of?
Yeungling is available here if should bring some along someone give me the heads up and if I botched the spelling GFY :)
I always try and have some diet beverages on hand for anyone that can't have sugar. Just a thought as my brother is diabetic we watch that kind of stuff.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not looking forward to the 4 hr trip all by my lonesome but I do plan on kicking a few of you mf'ers in the sack. Sooooo that'll make it worthwhile...
I won't be able to attend but if I send you my list of sack kick recipients could you maybe help me out?