PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
New to this site, belong to another site, love the events thread. Will check with my cutting buddy, try to make it. I'll be bringing a drool bib to wear since this will be my first time at one of these. If we can make it I'll get directions.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife complains I spend too much time cutting & splitting wood. I told her to pretend that I'm going to the health spa, but instead of me paying, I'm getting paid!

Last year my wife wanted to know why I had to have so much wood split and stacked. Told her I wasn't getting younger and if I got sick or died there was 3 years of heat sitting there that wouldn't cost her a dime until other arrangements could be made.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plans are for everyone to bring food items, then we'll likely pass around a donation jar to help the host cover costs...

lol. The no money reference was more towards her being terrified I would buy more saws. She did like that Makita blue when I brought it home, maybe just buy blue saws in the future.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please show up... No worries about $$$. I won't complain if people help cover the cost of chicken, but I'd rather pay for it twice than you guys not show up!

Do my best to be there even if by myself. Just read your signature Brother. That clinched it for me wanting to attend. Probably won't bring any saws. All my stuff is stock except for mm and retune. They make me smile, that's all that counts.
IMG_0509.JPG