Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
(1) 5-3/4" x 1/8" x 7/8"
(1) 5-3/4" x 3/16" x 7/8"

Diamond Wheel brand. 'Next to new condition'. Includes dressing sticks.

$150 for the pair. ($15 USPS Priority or FedEx shipping). *Sold as a pair only*

CBN (cubic boron nitride) grinding / sharpening wheels. Fit most Oregon, Tecomec, and 'clone' grinders. a.k.a.: 'super abrasive'; 'borazon'

IMG_1005.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg

Philbert

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck of a deal here fellas.
I paid $100+ for each of mine plus shipping. I’ve sharpened thousands of chains with mine and they still work great. Someone should snag these soon.

We have been talking about these for a couple weeks and a friend just bought them and really likes them. Philbert is close to me and we have done business before and he has helped me in the past too. I’m going to pick them up and hearing your luck with them I know they are worth it.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
5:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have been talking about these for a couple weeks and a friend just bought them and really likes them. Philbert is close to me and we have done business before and he has helped me in the past too. I’m going to pick them up and hearing your luck with them I know they are worth it.
Does this mean @dall can send you some chains to sharpen?

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They’re nice. Minimal sparks, no reshaping and no readjustments to compensate for the smaller diameter as the wheels get smaller, just an occasional cleaning and they’re good to go. You’ll like em.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They’re nice. Minimal sparks, no reshaping and no readjustments to compensate for the smaller diameter as the wheels get smaller, just an occasional cleaning and they’re good to go. You’ll like em.
What are you using to clean yours.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you using to clean yours.
Mine came with a small white stone, pumice maybe? The stone is pretty small and rather soft. It’s nothing like a shaping stone. I just gently hold the stone against the wheel with the grinder on. It seems to do the trick. I can try and get a picture tonight if I remember

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine came with a small white stone, pumice maybe? The stone is pretty small and rather soft. It’s nothing like a shaping stone. I just gently hold the stone against the wheel with the grinder on. It seems to do the trick. I can try and get a picture tonight if I remember
Wonder where you could find one of these stones.