High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

CAD saws that surprised you this year

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mine would be a saw I just put a top end on Echo 670 I put a OEM 680 top end on it with base gasket delete and have run it the last two days cutting trees and it really has surprised me on.......

1. how well it is built.
2. how well it oils.
3. how well it cuts through the power range.
4. air-filter efficiency and easy to clean.
5. Also like the location of the chain adjuster. You don't have to dig out the crap on the clutch cover like you do a Stihl

I kind of snubbed echos for no reason other than no one seemed to show interest in them around here. I picked the saw up with a TS760 for a $100 so I have less than $200 total in the echo when splitting cost on the ts760(which seems to run perfect as well)

I bought the saw with intentions of selling it to one of two local people but I just might keep it for myself.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be honest...I picked up a ms 180 at a garage sale for $25. Had never run one. Needed a few misc parts...mostly stuff to do with the throttle. Put $7 into it, and put it to some wood. Freshly sharpened the chain...for a small saw....this thing really cut. I think it had a 14" bar on it. I was impressed for such a little guy.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be honest...I picked up a ms 180 at a garage sale for $25. Had never run one. Needed a few misc parts...mostly stuff to do with the throttle. Put $7 into it, and put it to some wood. Freshly sharpened the chain...for a small saw....this thing really cut. I think it had a 14" bar on it. I was impressed for such a little guy.
That sucks lol great pick up

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The small saws do benefit from a sharp chain and they seem to get the job done.

I picked up a Stihl 210 and got it running. It cuts good, but will stall at times when tipping the saw forward or randomly on its side. Pretty sure I have an air leak. Might pressure test/vac it this weekend and see where it goes.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my 5200 poulan suprised me when i traded for it.it fired and ran on the old gas that was in it.it just died when i hit the trigger.took the carb off and had to clean dust out of the needle screen and it ran fine for half a tank.it got a full carb rebuild the other day along with a definative dave fuel filter and new line.that thing is a hoss even when not running right.still need to tear it down and check the streaks in the cylinder out.somebody also stripped out one muffler bolt hole and threaded in a larger bolt.i avsolutely hate it when that happens.

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I found a neighbor a proper chain for his P70 that he has owned since new and I would agree they are torque monster for their size. I told him if he ever gets to the point he wants to get rid of it let me know.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
looks like pretty good power to weight- 70cc/13.9 lbs according to Acres

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The angry termite - an ape-raped MS241. If I had to sell every saw, it would likely be the last to go. Pretty impressive for being born with only one nut.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This here surprised me seen it on craigs list.Seller said wouldn't run asked if I could dump some fresh gas in it fired right up.
Didn't have to give much and it also helped another out in a fundraiser.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This here surprised me seen it on craigs list.Seller said wouldn't run asked if I could dump some fresh gas in it fired right up.
Didn't have to give much and it also helped another out in a fundraiser.

Man. I thought seriously about buying that saw. It's nice.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
6000i little heavy but strongest 60cc I have run stock.

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just did a muff mod and base gasket delete on an Echo cs8000. Claened out any casting flash/roughness in the ports. One of the biggest changes I've seen between stock and mild modifications.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just did a muff mod and base gasket delete on an Echo cs8000. Claened out any casting flash/roughness in the ports. One of the biggest changes I've seen between stock and mild modifications.
ooo!ooo!i could so saw troll this post. but i won't cause its the troof.

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I never ran the CS670 before as it was bought with a scored top end. I'm sure happy with it as it is.

You at least got to see the improvement. I know it made some gains but how much I can't say compared to stock.