Trader history (0)

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've seen a few of these cases where members who aren't brand new screw somebody in the last few years. Not common, but enough that I don't send money F&F anymore. There would be maybe a couple exceptions to that, but probably not anyone I haven't met in person. Just not worth saving 3% over. A header in all the classifieds posts like on AS might be called for.

Well said Ryan. There is one guy here that took care of me for a saw I wanted and let me do a payment plan. Never met the guy in person but we talk often and I have done him a favor. All in all it’s hard to trust people but with the contacts I have or people have for me I’d be a damn fool to screw over someone on this site. I’d hate to see a bunch of you donkeys show up at my door ready to hand me my arse cause I was dumb. In hind site guess a guy just has to cover his own azz with good and services or risk the things that have been happening lately. If there is anything I can do Kevin just ask. You got my number

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
problem is that a person who is willing to rip off another person doesnt generally recognize that they are actually a piece of chit.
Yeah this dude doesn't get that he's a thief. Reading his "reply" to Mike was straight up Chainsaw Jim 2.0

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow! Everyone here is awesome! I never expected this. Thanks so much to everyone. I don’t what to say.
you dont have to say anything dude, its the asshat that ripped you off that has something to answer for. the deadbeats get weeded out eventually haha

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The email I sent the $$ to for the muffler is: jordoninnes547@gmail.com

Jordon Innes is the name in Paypal. I sent it as friends and family, and had the muffler five days later as described.
He had plenty of opportunities to take care of this
I'll avoid dealings with him.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah this dude doesn't get that he's a thief. Reading his "reply" to Mike was straight up Chainsaw Jim 2.0
Wait, I thought it was established it wasn't Jim :risas3:.
I was on YouTube the other day and guess who's video popped up in the "stories", also saw a thread pop up from like 2013 on another forum, but was wanting a cylinder from Terry Landrum(wicked work saws for those who dont know, he's scammed a lot of people), now this.
I'm just glad there are a bunch of good guys taking care of what Jordan should have.