ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would love to see a video of it. I need to find other people's YouTube channels besides Buckin lol. Actually found the Iron horse channel, and it seems great.

There’s some good channels out there from guys on here ironhorse has got a good channel

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Would love to see a video of it. I need to find other people's YouTube channels besides Buckin lol. Actually found the Iron horse channel, and it seems great.
I have a video of my first run on my channel already, I'll have 2.0 up in a day or two. My channel is bayoucountrypowersaws

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a video of my first run on my channel already, I'll have 2.0 up in a day or two. My channel is bayoucountrypowersaws

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Very cool I'll check the channel out for sure.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, I got bored of tin pony when he started growing veg , as for buckin, I liked his channel but all that love & peace words popping up just pìssed me off, and the whole YouTube ads thing sucks, so I use Brave browser to get around the ads, but you can’t get past wãnky words on the screen. o_O

stevegodseyjr

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like Buckin' but haven't had time to sit and watch his videos lately.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, I got bored of tin pony when he started growing veg , as for buckin, I liked his channel but all that love & peace words popping up just pìssed me off, and the whole YouTube ads thing sucks, so I use Brave browser to get around the ads, but you can’t get past wãnky words on the screen. o_O
400.00 usd for a free to him axe head
That he rehandled
#lovewins

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
400.00 usd for a free to him axe head
That he rehandled
#lovewins

That's worth the bragging rights! :facepalm:

I liked his channel when it was below 30k subscribers. Actually learned a lot of stuff from him tree wise. He really became an advertising platform since then and has gotten super bad. I quit watching him when he keep endorsing fraudulent businesses. Figured I watch one of his latest videos a month or so ago and I'll be damned if he was bragging on a clone 372 iron pony "built" for him. Turned that chit of and done.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buckin gets on my nerves a bit, says "friends" way too much, and the content goes totally wonky sometimes. And I agree with @Wonkydonkey the pop up "love and peace" phrases get old quick.

I think he's a genuinely good dude, but he's more concerned about subs and bells anymore than he is at the content.

Who is this Iron Horse yinz speak of?

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Who is this Iron Horse yinz speak of?
I recently learned of the IRONHORSE shenanigans. I am no longer giving him my time of day.
I think he's a genuinely good dude, but he's more concerned about subs and bells anymore than he is at the conten
I agree with this. Very much so. Although, what I will say on a good note for him is this, he's done his share of back breaking labor for decades. If he can throttle down, pull a little coin off the net and still do his normal, my hat's off to him.
His one repetitive saying is what brought me to OPE. "Do what you love." I am back into actually enjoying runnin a saw, and not just working a day. The warming up part of power saws clicks with me from playing with drag cars years ago.