High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

BUCKIN' Billy Ray Smith

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks gents. I'll have more coming up! My Dolmar that @huskihl built me made quite the impression. I owe him a review in the builder section since it's an okay saw. :)

If you haven't seen this take a look. @Kensie1988 built a 7910 to be given away by Billy. He was having a hell of a time starting it and thought he flooded it. He got so tired of pulling it he set it down and said some try it. I walked up, grabbed it and jokingly said it's the switch! He said seriously? I said no. Then flipped the switch and it started in second pull. Apparently Kensie put the kill switch in backwards lmao!

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks gents. I'll have more coming up! My Dolmar that @huskihl built me made quite the impression. I owe him a review in the builder section since it's an okay saw. :)

If you haven't seen this take a look. @Kensie1988 built a 7910 to be given away by Billy. He was having a hell of a time starting it and thought he flooded it. He got so tired of pulling it he set it down and said some try it. I walked up, grabbed it and jokingly said it's the switch! He said seriously? I said no. Then flipped the switch and it started in second pull. Apparently Kensie put the kill switch in backwards lmao!
I never touched the switch, I got it that way and had never run one to know any different, but it made for a funny video.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Kensie1988 any more progress on the 9010
Which one? Lol

I went back into mine last night and test fired it today, feels like I got a little more throttle response, I'll be taking out with me tomorrow to run it, it should have a little more torque now.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which one? Lol

I went back into mine last night and test fired it today, feels like I got a little more throttle response, I'll be taking out with me tomorrow to run it, it should have a little more torque now.

The 9010 That has travelled the globe that’s good you feel you got more torque now

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Marshy wot you gonna put that wrap handle on hope it’s loud
I'm acquiring things to build a 372 but I want to put stuffers on the crank. I just learned the K760 cut off saws have stuffers. I want the factory big bore cylinder that came in the 375xp also, maybe with a Dominant piston if they make them for the larger cylinders. And hopefully one of those iron horse mufflers.

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The 9010 That has travelled the globe that’s good you feel you got more torque now
Yeah, I definitely got some gains just off the throttle, there wasn't anything wrong with the saw, it cut like maniac, but something was telling me to go back in, there was more to be had, so I did and we will find out tomorrow lol

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never touched the switch, I got it that way and had never run one to know any different, but it made for a funny video.

Husky or stihl guys always mess up the dolmar switch since it’s the reverse way is on and off. You learn pretty quick lol.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Husky or stihl guys always mess up the dolmar switch since it’s the reverse way is on and off. You learn pretty quick lol.
Someone must of switched mine because kill is towards the throttle trigger like a normal Husky. LoL
I'm going to put together a video of it. Buckin has one out of it but he fast forwarded through the funny stuff.

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well I tested it out this weekend and it definitely had more torque, that thing about beat me to death, I was cutting this really old red oak and every time I hit something hard it would buck a little but not really slow down, I would have to toughen up a lot to be able to run that thing all day long lol

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I tested it out this weekend and it definitely had more torque, that thing about beat me to death, I was cutting this really old red oak and every time I hit something hard it would buck a little but not really slow down, I would have to toughen up a lot to be able to run that thing all day long lol

Have to ease into running the heavy saws all day lol.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

About 5 yrs ago was doing a spruce thinning job and on the edge of one side
There was a line of oaks and a couple had wind blown into the spruce
anyways I had a new Dolmar 9010 And a bar and chain from frawleys saw shop 32” 050 co’s we cant get much in 050 over here we proceeded to chop it up
And a chap that was there fell in love with this combo he bought it and he uses that saw all the time on hardwood jobs he reckons he don’t need a axe for wedges just bang um in with the 9010

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That ain't no joke, sucker pulls hard, takes a lot out of you pulling that thing around while it's wide open.

Would love to see a video of it. I need to find other people's YouTube channels besides Buckin lol. Actually found the Iron horse channel, and it seems great.