StihlEchoingHusky

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey y'all I'm just throwing this out there to all who lent a hand in my xtorq tuning issue thread. Ya I know some of you just said to yourself oh boy! this username again 😂

I apologize I'm sorry. Alot of you put wasted time into trying to help me figure out what was wrong. All because I wouldn't slow down. It was the carburetor mounting flange. Screw pushed it's way through the plastic. I was wrenching down way to hard on it. No clue as to why Husqvarna decided that piece in particular should be made of plastic this time and not metal besides more money in their pockets. I appreciate you all for the help and not being hostile about it either.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sometimes we get excited and it's hard to slow down, sometimes there is an onslaught of great information to digest. I am sure there are many who give advice, sit back and wait for the dust to settle and revisit. The important part is that learning occurs, whether it's you that learns something or someone else who is lurking on the thread.

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey y'all I'm just throwing this out there to all who lent a hand in my xtorq tuning issue thread. Ya I know some of you just said to yourself oh boy! this username again 😂

I apologize I'm sorry. Alot of you put wasted time into trying to help me figure out what was wrong. All because I wouldn't slow down. It was the carburetor mounting flange. Screw pushed it's way through the plastic. I was wrenching down way to hard on it. No clue as to why Husqvarna decided that piece in particular should be made of plastic this time and not metal besides more money in their pockets. I appreciate you all for the help and not being hostile about it either.
I would definitely say no worries and by the way farmertech makes a metal 372 carb adapter I put them on all my saws. Ps work on dolmar 64-7900 series too