Another newb...

VAguy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Since this seems to be the de facto introductions forum, thought I'd post here.

I'm just a doofus living on a 1/4 acre in suburbia without a lot of practical use for some of the cool stuff I see here, but I am a tinkerer/gearhead/DIYer and I love messing with, breaking and fixing all kinds of powered equipment, including small engines.

I recently built one of the clone kit saws, and I learned of the forum from one of the popular YouTube channels featuring such builds.

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi folks,

I'm just a doofus living on a 1/4 acre in suburbia without a lot of practical use for some of the cool stuff I see here, but I am a tinkerer/gearhead/DIYer and I love messing with, breaking and fixing all kinds of powered equipment, including small engines.

I recently built one of the clone kit saws, and I learned of the forum from one of the popular YouTube channels featuring such builds.

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

Welcome and your not alone lol I live in the city and only burn wood in a fire pit lol.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi folks,

Anyway, Hi to everyone!

Welcome, glad I have another person from Virginia on here. Maybe we can get ya moved into the chainsaw forum @Jon1212.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.i live in fl were i hardly ever need heat period.i do a little side work with saws i just like to tinker as well.with cars boats and small engines myself.i burn in a firepit and barbq with wood thats bout it.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi folks,

Anyway, Hi to everyone!
Welcome to the forum!

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome VAguy- just because you live in town (or near town) is no reason to forego the collecting of saws. It's as good a past time as any other (except it's not usually very profitable).