After I win the saw....

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
9:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I realize a lot of you will be upset, and that's OK. It's going to sting, no doubt. And nobody says you have to like it.

My question is, can OPE survive? What happens when 1/30 rolls around?

:tiburon:

olympyk_999

there is no better mod than CANTGITRIGHT!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
4042492.jpg

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Once I win that 550XP tomorrow I will hold an open bid for the builders that want to do the work.

Bid Details:

Bidding starts 1/20/16 and ending 2/20/16. Any interested party must purchase a formal bid application from me. The bid application cost is $15 and I accept paypal. All fields of the bid application is required to be filled out completely, if any part is not completed you will be notified and you will have to resubmit your bid. Bid resubmittal will have a $10 reprocessing fee due at the time of resubmittal. Submitted bid applications must be accompanied by a blueprint of final port/piston geometry, HP and Torque curves with documentation from certified dynometer testing facility, notorized statement of saw warrantee including liability for any failure of the saw whatsoever for life of ownership. Additional documentation may be requested after bid submittal at in which you will have an additional 20 days to respond from date requested. Additional information may include but is not limited to; proof of insurance, political affiliation, employment history, favorite football team, pick-up truck manufacture preference, chainsaw manufacture preference, pie preference, pics of your daughter if single and between 37-25 years old. Failure to satisfy any of the requirements contained within the bid application or request for additional information will disqualify you from final bid selection. Final bid selection will occur on 3/31/16 and is binding. Failure to meet any of the sections contained within the bid will result in termination and a fine of 1 billion dollars.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, one thing is for certain, and 0n this you can all agree. After I win my saw, all the womensk be like....