Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I frequent a few other forums. One in particular has a subforum dedicated to feedback threads only. We already have a feedback thread kind of up and running in the chainsaw section... But IMHO it is kind of a disorganized way of compiling feedback and probably not very searchable for a specific member name. This is also a good way to keep people honest, not that I have seen anything to make me think otherwise within this community...This other forum also has compiled a list of "deadbeat buyers and seller" who after extensive investigation into the issue find themselves on the list of members not to do business with. This list is very small in comparison to the number of good folks who keep their end of a deal.. But unfortunately some do exist and rip people off from their hard earned money and/or parts and the honest members deserve to know who these people are. Whether or not there is a "deadbeat list" probably doesn't matter.. But I think having a dedicated category just for feedback threads would prove beneficial.

Another handy thing a person can do, particularly if they engage in alot of buying and selling is to go ahead and create a feedback thread for themselves in the feedback subforum, then copy the link and add it to their sig with a prefix like: "if you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave feedback here"... Something along those lines.

The goal here would be for each member who buys and or sells to have one dedicated thread of feedback for that person in the feedback subforum category. Easy to find a person's feedback this way...

Thoughts???

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Here is a link to the forum I was speaking of and their feedback subforum category.... If you'll pardon my shameless plug for that group.. I am not in any way part of the admin or moderator team there... Just a really good forum that I have benefited greatly from being a member of.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdisplay.php/15-Buyers-Seller-Feed-Back

JBW1

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
As being a newish user here, I think this is a really good idea. Another forum I frequent has this kind of thread dealing with multi tools, and in my opinion really helps, and is nice to get feedback for transactions and constructive criticism to help users have accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.