High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

A face behind the name.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
11:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't you fret Keith...he's got his one-way ticket to the launch pad!! Ciao...and I ain't talking the chow hall either.
First I say "have a great day" then relieve myself from the convo..TWICE! but that's not good enough. .then I'm advised I "got to learn how to take a ribbing...but that didn't work either???
You are way out of line Maureen ..fall in!

Lighten up dude, nice talking to you. I want to check out the Forestry sec

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First I say "have a great day" then relieve myself from the convo..TWICE! but that's not good enough. .then I'm advised I "got to learn how to take a ribbing...but that didn't work either???
You are way out of line Maurer. ..fall in!

Lighten up dude, nice talking to you. I want to check out the Forestry sec
Didn't mention nothing to you 'bout no ribbing there 'Maurer'...check out as much as you can site-wise, there 'on spent time'. That's your new name..On Spent Time.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Didn't mention nothing to you 'bout no ribbing there 'Maurer'...check out as much as you can site-wise, there 'on spent time'. That's your new name..On Spent Time.
You break site rules and say I'm on borrowed time? WTF??? This isn't the military you are not a gang here? Is this your site or something?...Yeah Yeah, right on I see how it works around here, just the way you say it's going to work.

I'd be proud of that pal.
If harsh pro's like myself don't belong here then I wouldn't want to be here.

Pay attention. ..listen and learn if you have any interest. Time tells all dosent it.

~Peace out~

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You break site rules and say I'm on borrowed time? WTF??? This isn't the military you are not a gang here? Is this your site or something?...Yeah Yeah, right on I see how it works around here, just the way you say it's going to work.

If harsh pro's like myself don't belong here when I wouldn't want to be here.

Pay attention. ..listen and learn if you have any interest. Time tells all dosent it.

~Peace out~
Thought you were checking out the Forestry Section, there On Spent Time? Tell me again smartass, which site rules I'm a breakin'?

A 'pro' like yourself aye?...only thing I see you're 'pro' at is running your cock holster.

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
By the way, Maurer is a 'brick layer' or a 'wall builder'...and you've hit a solid wall here JackAss!!
Lol please just call me Mr Bogangle's if you don't mind Jason that's Mister balls to you Maureen. .(.typo corrected ^^^

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
12:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If harsh pro's like myself don't belong here when I wouldn't want to be here.

~Peace out~
Introducing yourself to a forum by hanging your junk out in reference to a family portrait isnt a good way to IMO. Most members respect each other and if u started off on the right foot u would have been welcomed nicely. As far as the disrespect toward USMC , he has been around awhile on these sites and is as nice as they come friend. Maybe starting over with a proper hello and who I am and welcome to the site would be a better option?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nailed it!!!...what a damn character. Lmao. Stayed away just long enough for his IP address to drop off the radar...and bam!!...back again...here we go fellas. Lmao

Last edited:

JackAXE

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So it's OK if I piss and go to the forest sec now? I just don't want to upset anybody.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So I just landed in SLC after spending the weekend at the TN GTG, and I have to read about this? Are you all phukkin' serious?
@JackAXE quit being such an antagonistic *dipstick right out of the gate. Your humor isn't "dry", it's actually "moronic", and insulting. Get along, participate in a reasonable manner, be an asset, and [we] won't have a problem.

The rest of you need to just let it go, and give the guy a shot at righting the ship.