High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

A face behind the name.

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that you gotta grow the beard out. Especially in the cooler months. Dive right on down there and when you come back up that beard looks like a big ol glazed donut hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here is pure gold!!! Had me chuckling for a good five minutes

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Keith did your wife lose a sister somewhere? I think i have her
f2af1f3072b7aaeacd6d763269d3c504.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful ball and chains here fellas. You all should be proud!! I've been a single man since '06, after my first and only 18yr marriage. But I sure got blessed with one helluva 25yr old Navy son and an awesome 18yr old daughter who's at Ga Southern University now. I dated a gal for about 5yrs, simply wasn't to be...way too much soap opera, drama on her behalf. Can't believe I actually lasted that long with the *s-word. I do keep a couple of them gals on the side...sometimes it gets a little corn-fusing, but it works, what the hell. I'll try and figger out a gal to spend the rest of my life with at some point. Most of the gals nowadays could give a fugg less about bass boats, fishing, hunting, 4-wheelers, campers, grilling out, fish frys, etc, etc. Only thing I've heard over the last few yrs with gals is 'I want, I want', and where we eating out tonight??

I'm sure some of you fellas can relate...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful ball and chains here fellas. You all should be proud!! I've been a single man since '06, after my first and only 18yr marriage. But I sure got blessed with one helluva 25yr old Navy son and an awesome 18yr old daughter who's at Ga Southern University now. I dated a gal for about 5yrs, simply wasn't to be...way too much soap opera, drama on her behalf. Can't believe I actually lasted that long with the *s-word. I do keep a couple of them gals on the side...sometimes it gets a little corn-fusing, but it works, what the hell. I'll try and figger out a gal to spend the rest of my life with at some point. Most of the gals nowadays could give a fugg less about bass boats, fishing, hunting, 4-wheelers, campers, grilling out, fish frys, etc, etc. Only thing I've heard over the last few yrs with gals is 'I want, I want', and where we eating out tonight??

I'm sure some of you fellas can relate...

i can relate and i call it the borrow plan now i will not get attached to a woman or ever get married again the old saying its cheaper to keep her was a lie

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can honestly say my wife is my best friend and what you would expect a wife to be. We have disagreements but get along excellent. Will be married 8 years on the 11th of October and together 12 years in August.

Her only fault is she makes more $$ than me[emoji1]

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
2:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can honestly say my wife is my best friend and what you would expect a wife to be. We have disagreements but get along excellent. Will be married 8 years on the 11th of October and together 12 years in August.

Her only fault is she makes more $$ than me[emoji1]
Thats awesome man!! I feel the same about my wife

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
2:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that you gotta grow the beard out. Especially in the cooler months. Dive right on down there and when you come back up that beard looks like a big ol glazed donut hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you never had the experience of going to the dentist to get a hair cut have you.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This be me talking to the neighbor on the 1953 NAA. about 1975. notice that I weighed in at over 245 lbs. at the time. ( I know you guys are going to make fun of me, So lets here it )

Attachments

• 2013-04-20 001 010.JPG
    2013-04-20 001 010.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 86