Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
10:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lotta folks were absent tho.
The weekend weather was off putting: heat, thunderstorms, hail, tornado warnings, etc. Looks like it cleared, but Saturday morning, making that 'go-no-go' decision, it looked bad.

Glad you had good weather for those that showed up.

Philbert

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking of coming up in the afternoon, but got stuck in Red Wing instead. Went down for donuts in the morning and the starter in my Accord took a crap. Luckily they had the part in stock and I had a friend bring me some tools and we got it figured out, but it took up most of the afternoon. Glad you guys had fun and that the weather cleared out for the fair!

Jonsered_raket

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone that came out. This was a great Time and glad everything worked out considering the horrible storms the night before. Cole and Custer was great seeing you guys. Can't wait for the next time. And why only videos of me losing???? Lol

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
11:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for everyone that came out. This was a great Time and glad everything worked out considering the horrible storms the night before. Cole and Custer was great seeing you guys. Can't wait for the next time. And why only videos of me losing???? Lol

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
11:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad we made it. Was a great time and better group to race with. I found a vid if you winning...tecomec for the W.