AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
1:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn you millwrong.
Call me a plumber 1 more time.....
Just cuz it’s copper don’t make it plumbing.
It’s pipe, I fit it to a flange...PIPEFITTER!

6b5460426be8c0c5336bcea66f5c792c.png

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You drove from MO to TN, and were not able to find the GTG?
That's it rub it in! Lol Worse than that statement; I drove an extra two hundred plus miles from MO, not just to TN but to Jamestown airport with the green/clear locator light for the planes. Then down to the place that the crew had been eating, that closed 45 minutes before I got there. Backtracked to try to locate Randy's. Tablet provided a "peg" for gtg and a blu dot for location of tablet. After 15 or more hours in the van I couldn't put the dot next to the peg and gave , the hell, up. ATT towers are not in TN. Tablet coms ,was it
I so enjoy this memory LOL

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's it rub it in! Lol Worse than that statement; I drove an extra two hundred plus miles from MO, not just to TN but to Jamestown airport with the green/clear locator light for the planes. Then down to the place that the crew had been eating, that closed 45 minutes before I got there. Backtracked to try to locate Randy's. Tablet provided a "peg" for gtg and a blu dot for location of tablet. After 15 or more hours in the van I couldn't put the dot next to the peg and gave , the hell, up. ATT towers are not in TN. Tablet coms ,was it
I so enjoy this memory LOL
Next time, go sit in the back of the Walmart parking lot in Jamestown and hop on their Wi-Fi. Use it to screenshot the breadcrumb trail to Randy's house. That's how I found it 2 years ago

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next time, go sit in the back of the Walmart parking lot in Jamestown and hop on their Wi-Fi. Use it to screenshot the breadcrumb trail to Randy's house. That's how I found it 2 years ago
If I remember in a year that a cell phone wood have been a saviour. I'm going to get one of those thro away phones that connects with the carrier on this tablet. Tablet connect wasn't the problem, tho this mind prolly was again

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I remember in a year that a cell phone wood have been a saviour. I'm going to get one of those thro away phones that connects with the carrier on this tablet. Tablet connect wasn't the problem, tho this mind prolly was again

I posted my cell phone number in the thread for you. Even quoted you so you'd get a notification .

It never rang......

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Walmart has free wi-fi?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Not that I was aware of. But as I was driving through the Jtown Walmart parking lot at 10pm my WiFi lit up and connected. There is also a McD's there, for AT&T users, but I hadn't found it yet

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I posted my cell phone number in the thread for you. Even quoted you so you'd get a notification .

It never rang......
Randy I take full blame. Verizon is the provider for this tablet. The phone uses ATT towers, that FS ,IIRC, said don't connect in TN. Around midnight I came to a fork in road leading to you, parked next to one of the two trailers. A police car , unlit seemingly unoccupied, was on the right side of the fork, coming from 127. Took left fork checked down aways and didn't look right on the tablet map. The layout on the tablet was low contrast between road and other. When I came back past the trailers police car was gone. If I'd have checked on that car the officer wood have been glad to help me locate the address. Specially if I swore I wood tell no-one about finding them.
I just admitted defeat on finding a spot to park for sleep and headed west.