Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
5:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your pictures were the best on description. As stating in my post, that the online stuff and parts diagrams I found were semi week. This one I think I'll run up to my dealer after they come back. New years, and have him pull up and order everything. I'm not an expert enough to recall everything, have not had enough 394 395s, side by side in front of me. This one when I got it just noticed something seemed missing, and the bokt hole bottom of case. And I was trying to invision my old 395, but couldn't remember. Did not pay enough attention on that particular mount and plate. Just slightly noticed it before:) thanks 4 all your help.

Like @Matt Ellerbee said, order this and everything is in there.
Use your Google-fu to search the part number and I'm sure you can find a few places that might be cheaper to your door.

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Like @Matt Ellerbee said, order this and everything is in there.
Use your Google-fu to search the part number and I'm sure you can find a few places that might be cheaper to your door.
Tried and been looking. So many parts come up. And it's unclear if they are the right parts. My dealer is very reasonable, thing I like he pulls it up on screen, says this it? As he shows what comes up on his better parts breakdown,.and I het the right stuff. Did not think it would be that complicated lol. I thought I woulda had the parts by now:)

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag