Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Frustrated?
Hire 8 or so employees then get them to work.

Go for a tractor ride thru the woods is a great way to focus on something else.
Just lookout for limbs and stuff.
Walking away for a few really helps. when you return to the project it seems to go together as planned.

A few hammers, anvil, and lots of junk to assault helps me sometimes.
Right now i am headed for a little therapy, walking over to my neighbors and help set something on fire.

Relax it's only a hole in a chainsaw!

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am just about to start on a piped 3120 for a friend and then have one waiting to build for myself.
Its currently buried in the "to do" pile

View attachment 112906
Any chance you'd have an 044/440 tank handle just laying around for sale...? :)

I'm in Melbourne

Great thread Randy!!

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump! Finished product? Test run?

I've yet to do more than a test fire. I really want to put a couple of tanks through it, but have been a little too sick to swing this big beast around. I'm not much on making excuses.....but as I get older I seem to be having more lung problems. First I got down with bronchitis, then allergies started making me not be able to breathe. I just wish I would have taken a bit better care of myself in my younger years......but I was too busy having a big time. LOL

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've yet to do more than a test fire. I really want to put a couple of tanks through it, but have been a little too sick to swing this big beast around. I'm not much on making excuses.....but as I get older I seem to be having more lung problems. First I got down with bronchitis, then allergies started making me not be able to breathe. I just wish I would have taken a bit better care of myself in my younger years......but I was too busy having a big time. LOL
Stay out of that old chicken *s-word. That stuff carries all kinds of pathogens. Every time you stroll through that "old house" your kicking it up.