JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
9:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Golden Corral fancy or Olive Garden fancy? I don't know if I can afford Olive Garden anymore.
LMAO! I thought Olive garden has all u can eat free bread?

“PUT ON UR GOOD CLOTHES HONEY! WERE GOIN IN TONITE!”:D

Don't worry, a Mexican burrito place is the fanciest restaurant I'll (willingly) go to.
Yup, win me over with some complementary chips and salsa:risas3:

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No, I'm easily distracted by pole dancers.
:risas3:
My first laugh today. TY!

Got a late start on my job today. Had to wait for the bank to open before I left town. Like an idiot i stopped at the wrong one. There are only 3 in town. Stop at the convience store for a small coffee and vittles for later. Get close to the job site, 20 miles away, and picked up a bolt in my tire. Tire place fortunately was only 3 blocks away, and the good news is the tire took a plug. Thankfully, I didn't put new ones on yet. Trying to get closer to fall before I do. Bust my arse all day and i really should be doing more around the house.

Glad I stopped here. :D

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fella on AS wanted a p/v test, the oil pump o-ring failed spectacularly so I'm waiting for a new one to show up. Suddenly all the clear silicone I found around the oil pump when I first tore it down made (some) sense.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
10:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fella on AS wanted a p/v test, the oil pump o-ring failed spectacularly so I'm waiting for a new one to show up. Suddenly all the clear silicone I found around the oil pump when I first tore it down made (some) sense.

Did this fix the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did this fix the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I dunno yet. I was sent the wrong o-ring initially, then the correct one finally arrived 3 days ago but I've been too busy to install it. I should be able to do it tomorrow, though.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno yet. I was sent the wrong o-ring initially, then the correct one finally arrived 3 days ago but I've been too busy to install it. I should be able to do it tomorrow, though.
I realized my "leak" was three oem vent thingies behind the oil pump. IDK what they're for, but the saw is now back together and back on the market so to speak. Also, I helicoiled the one stripped hole.