Trader history (4)

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up for sale is my brother's 3120. He bought the saw off of a buddy who'd gotten it off of craigslist about a month prior and bought the new covers for it. My brother used it once on an oak stump then asked me to sell it this past winter. I replaced the upper wrap bushing and the brake band since they were both broken and posted it on AS. Long story short, I learned the piston was scored and when I pulled the top end I learned it had a chinese top end on it. So, I tore it down to the cases and installed new bearings, seals, and gaskets and installed a new oem KS top end on it. The saw has been run for a few minutes after that rebuild to confirm that it ran good, but that is all. The only flaw is that one of the holes for the bolts that hold the filter base down is stripped, but it doesn't affect anything and I believe a helicoil would fix it. I'd like to get $1000 plus shipping pho. IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED I would be happy to get more pics. Post edited to mess with @davidwyby
IMG_7343.jpegIMG_7344 2.jpeg IMG_7345.jpeg IMG_7346.jpeg IMG_7347.jpeg

Last edited:

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, but my Madsens-modded 2100 with a fully adjustable carb that I got off of the same guy I got my truck from has more of a sentimental attachment to me.
I’m tryna advertise for ya not make ya keep it ;-)

I really do love mine…it’s heavy but all that power and a good fast chain…