PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to, in a retentive bus driver sort of way, ask who has their hands on the wheel with all of these pics we're seeing? You having rain today boss man? It's been off and on all day here.

Shea

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
edca191b260f57012eaa75dadf7dbae3.jpg
8097ff20af0e5699576765ddd3960e60.jpg

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
like the "tcb"

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is Julie, Definitve Dave's wife, and since the website won't send me confirmation so that I can post, David said to post under his username... so here we go... the chainsawing has begun here at Randy's place... and I have some videos and pics, I just have to figure out how to post them,and since he has vanished, I will try to figure this out :)

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is Julie, Definitve Dave's wife, and since the website won't send me confirmation so that I can post, David said to post under his username... so here we go... the chainsawing has begun here at Randy's place... and I have some videos and pics, I just have to figure out how to post them,and since he has vanished, I will try to figure this out :)

Most important question we can ask you, Can you cut sod squares evenly? We can wait for the videos and such, no rush. All of us are at work anyway:eek:

Shea

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hi Julie!
Keep him on a leash. I don't want him dancing with any other fellas...[emoji12]

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imagine that. David is off playing. Hi Julie.