PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't been on this forum really at all since I signed up... and I live practically next door to Heath (hsell). Tinkering with saws comes in phases for me, but I just resurrected this old jewel. Dad bought it at a pawn shop about 30 yrs ago but never ran it.
I just removed the original ~20" bar in favor of this 41" bar. It runs great, but need to get it tuned and find some big wood to eat... but 37lb is a lot of saw for a sktonky (skinny tall honky) such as myself to run. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some great folks and making some chips!

Will

View attachment 92002 View attachment 92003

@Moobasicles,

Can you help @cobby08’s unknown brother out tomorrow?

@definitiveDave
@Redfin
@Redbull661
@drf256
@huskystihl
@canadianfarmboy
@Mastermind
@leadfarmer
@Hedgerow
Make sure he knows about the “Sod Challenge”.

Especially since he’s coming with 123dl chain.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is Julie, Definitve Dave's wife, and since the website won't send me confirmation so that I can post, David said to post under his username... so here we go... the chainsawing has begun here at Randy's place... and I have some videos and pics, I just have to figure out how to post them,and since he has vanished, I will try to figure this out :)

How’s my Favorite Ohio Sister-In-Law Doing?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks. I have 700 miles of road to kill tonight. Looks like 66 to 81 for me. Never travel 81 south. The ride home north route looks sweet to Cumberland MD. I love that area in Upper River Park near the fair grounds race track on the river. Rod Run days past.
Grabbed 15 dozen eggs and some other goodies to go with brunch and lunch.

Maybe I should take the southern route and attend the one eyed pirate wedding?
Should I bring a bull horn?
Argh! Stay off my deck. Got enough going on around here. I can see a little better but still blurry. I'm worried but not panicking that I did permanent damage to my eye. We'll see if it continues to improve.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have figured out how to post some videos - look at me go. And apparently my way is a little faster than David's way (go figure...)

This is John Reilly

This is Canadian Farm Boy

Alright, let's see if this works now...

FAIL!!!

You didn’t stick your tip in the dirt.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry fellas, I won't be there this year.......due to health reasons. See, my bank account is very sickly, anemic in fact. I ain't well off, like y'all.

Plus I have been having a lot of stomach issues lately, and the only way I can stop it from growling is with copious amounts of pie, preferably Dutch Apple. And we all know pie isn't cheap, so my choice was an airline ticket, or pie. Obviously I made the right choice.

How Far are you from Manhattan, Kansas, Cousin?