PAST 2022 Central Pa. GTG on the Hill May 13-14

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got to the cabin for the week, looking forward to munching on this apple sausage @blacksmith was kind enough to bring up the hill for the MI boys to bring home.View attachment 336851

So far I haven't ever heard of anyone not liking it! I think it best as a breakfast sausage or on a bun with just some homemade hell's butter mustard.

You'll have to let me know how you like it.

After eating one of those fatty's that you made I made one up myself today.

I am gonna put it on the smoker tomorrow morning.

I used apple sausage , sharp chedder cheese, parsley, coppa secca (dried Italian cured meat thinly sliced) and cream cheese with a little drizzle or real maple syrup.

That's the only stuff that I had available to throw it together so we'll see how it turns out.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far I haven't ever heard of anyone not liking it! I think it best as a breakfast sausage or on a bun with just some homemade hell's butter mustard.

You'll have to let me know how you like it.

After eating one of those fatty's that you made I made one up myself today.

I am gonna put it on the smoker tomorrow morning.

I used apple sausage , sharp chedder cheese, parsley, coppa secca (dried Italian cured meat thinly sliced) and cream cheese with a little drizzle or real maple syrup.

That's the only stuff that I had available to throw it together so we'll see how it turns out.
I can confirm some taters and apple sausage burned up over fire makes a top notch breakfast! The spice mix is different than anything I've had before and it works! Thanks again Joe.20220518_103522.jpg

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can confirm some taters and apple sausage burned up over fire makes a top notch breakfast! The spice mix is different than anything I've had before and it works! Thanks again Joe.View attachment 337083

No problem glad that you liked it!

Next time that you're down this way you'll have to get a batch to take back home.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey D do we have a date set? Come on brother it's already January 10th and all...[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I’m thinking May 19-20. That is between Mother’s day and Memorial day.

I will be starting a new thread.