PAST 2021 Central Pa. GTG 5/14 & 15

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Daughter has Ducks and sells Duck Eggs.

They are large and delicious, but I can't eat them. I'm allergic to them.

If I have one, you will be calling 911!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My Daughter has Ducks and sells Duck Eggs.

They are large and delicious, but I can't eat them. I'm allergic to them.

If I have one, you will be calling 911!
I'm also bringing natural easter eggs from her chickens so no worries.

Just need to know how many dozens of each for the gtg and how many are heading home with people. I'll get pics up.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Less than a month away! If you were here in November, you sort of know what to expect. If not, this is very much a party in a field with some food, drinks and chainsaws mixed in. Basically a gas grill, porta-jon and a fire pit. If everyone brings a little food to share, it will be a nice smorgasbord. If the weather sucks we are going to be screwed. (no building at GTG site)

Due to lack of “opportunities” I think the turn out will be decent. I just want everyone to have an idea of what to expect.
If someone can bring a generator, then we can plug in crock pots etc. to keep food warm, otherwise it will be coals from fire pit and whatever we can muster.
Matt will surely bring his guitar and we can enjoy some campfire music after dark. Perhaps the moon will shine too? Rodney has been delegated the responsibility of determining whether or not there’s any beer in the coolers. (locked coolers will not be tolerated)