PAST 2018 Upstate NY GTG - Sunday April 22nd

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That weekend is also a HUGE MAKITA SALE here at THE CUTTING EDGE.. 20% savings.....

Wow!!

What’s THE CUTTING EDGE?

aa4c6b503ff58bd4af0c22a597e853c6.jpg

Asking for a mutual chainsaw Fiend.

cuttinscott

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There is some firewood for Cutting. So don't feel totally left out lol. I just didn't order a large load of firewood logs this year. Neighbor Scott gets the firewood and the last couple years the loads I received were over a third pine and white birch and the price I paid for the logs didn't make sense. I will get a picture of the firewood log pile later today. It's been so muddy and wet getting the logs staged has been a slow process. My compact track loader and frostbite grapple are ready. Tomorrow I am picking up more logs from a log yard up the road as well. We had ice Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Then rain yesterday and this morning. Hopefully things dry up by Friday when some of you all start arriving. The weekend forcast looks great again this year. We will again have door prizes from Makita and Oregon Cutting Systems. Don't forget to take advantage of the sale pricing Makita is offering this weekend to all of you. 20% is awesome from them so make sure you have extra room for some new saws and tools. Hope to see you all soon.

Scott

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ohh and forgot to mention some really attractive closeout pricing on Jonsered saws in stock making room for the Redmax saw order

Scott
Jinkees Scott, I just saw 'attractive' and got all hot and bothered; thought the makita babe was gonna be there.

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No firewood ?? I dont enjoy making cookies ,,and dont have any "go fast toys" might have to take a knee on this one unless the Makita sale can lure me in hmmm might be time to go lith ion tech
Just located some firewood logs!

Sounds like Scott and neighbor Scott will make a few runs to pickup logs tomorrow.