Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One tip jar inside on the parts counter.
One tip jar outside on a table.....under the Makita tent.
Cuz not errbody goes inside the shop....gnome sayin?

Food.....pretty sure you’ll just hand the vendor cashola. Kinda like.....ya gotta pay to play....or eat in this case.

Does this sound about right @166 ?

You forgot one. A tip jar on my tailgate cuz I bring perdy saws and stuffs. :D

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe I did $20 in the food jar when I signed up, and a few $ in the tip jar when I ate. More than happy to do the same again, or more if needed.

Great to have something to eat or drink when ever you get the urge, what ever we need to do to keep it going.

I also like the firewood processing sections. I hate turning EVERTHING into cookies!

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe I did $20 in the food jar when I signed up, and a few $ in the tip jar when I ate. More than happy to do the same again, or more if needed.

Great to have something to eat or drink when ever you get the urge, what ever we need to do to keep it going.

I also like the firewood processing sections. I hate turning EVERTHING into cookies!
Unless something changes it's going to be all cookie cutting.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Unless something changes it's going to be all cookie cutting.

View attachment 120657

Steve if you need a hand with anything I am around in the afternoons most of this week.

ef3ed7ed4ae6044f232d98b1a7a0a195.jpg