2017 MMWS GTG Box Saw Build Off Rules

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm excited for this build! I want to start playing with these kits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to run harvester chain on diesel. Wonder if the jug bolts will hold?

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good afternoon "Gentlemen" , I have been on the outside looking in for quite some time,living vicariously through you guys! Finally I had to join , I was going to attend (unannounced) Randy's last GTG but unfortunately my mother got sick at the same time. I am planning on attending this year's event and I am also very interested in participating in the 660 build off,if it isn't too late? I have a teenage son who I have infected with the chainsaw bug. And I believe that this would be a great project to advance his (and mine) mechanical skills ! So if it's not too much trouble and is possible, I would like to be added to the list. Randy's comment about N2O kind of got me excited (used to do a little drag racing before I had to buy shoes for so many kids) So Thanks for letting me in the Gang, someone will have to teach me how to flash the OPE hand sign...

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon "Gentlemen" , I have been on the outside looking in for quite some time,living vicariously through you guys! Finally I had to join , I was going to attend (unannounced) Randy's last GTG but unfortunately my mother got sick at the same time. I am planning on attending this year's event and I am also very interested in participating in the 660 build off,if it isn't too late? I have a teenage son who I have infected with the chainsaw bug. And I believe that this would be a great project to advance his (and mine) mechanical skills ! So if it's not too much trouble and is possible, I would like to be added to the list. Randy's comment about N2O kind of got me excited (used to do a little drag racing before I had to buy shoes for so many kids) So Thanks for letting me in the Gang, someone will have to teach me how to flash the OPE hand sign...
Welcome to the site. Not sure about availability of the kits, I'm sure there will be one up for grabs.
@Gentleman Brucey

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Not sure about availability of the kits, I'm sure there will be one up for grabs.
@Gentleman Brucey
Thank you sir, I appreciate the response! I look forward to hoarding all the information that this site provides and really like the friendly atmosphere. I hope that I will be able to participate in the challenge but if not that's okay.A day late and a dollar short is my MO and my middle name...

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you sir, I appreciate the response! I look forward to hoarding all the information that this site provides and really like the friendly atmosphere. I hope that I will be able to participate in the challenge but if not that's okay.A day late and a dollar short is my MO and my middle name...
Right now there are 16 extra kits left. Send me a PM if you want one and I'll give you the details.