2017 MMWS GTG Box Saw Build Off Rules

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right now there are 16 extra kits left. Send me a PM if you want one and I'll give you the details.

I figured these would be long gone before I recovered from my back injury, but I just might yet have a chance to hack up a cylinder and hope it doesn't implode.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Pissed?

Not me......as long as there is some pie I'm cool.
Then I should definitely bring my wife (if it's a co-ed thing and not a meeting of the He Man Woman Haters Club) she can make some serious pie's some so good looking you don't want to cut em

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Right now there are 16 extra kits left. Send me a PM if you want one and I'll give you the details.
Good deal!!! I was afraid I was going to have to get some white and orange spray paint and try to sneak one of my 288's in there....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then I should definitely bring my wife (if it's a co-ed thing and not a meeting of the He Man Woman Haters Club) she can make some serious pie's some so good looking you don't want to cut em

Tell your wife she is invited. If she's ok with it, you can come too.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Tell your wife she is invited. If she's ok with it, you can come too.
I was hoping the pie's would buy my way in....
At least a 2nd class ticket pretty please with a cherry pie on top oh and an apple 2 ok ok and pumpkin and...... it ain't easy to buy friends.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I appreciate the response! I look forward to hoarding all the information that this site provides and really like the friendly atmosphere. I hope that I will be able to participate in the challenge but if not that's okay.A day late and a dollar short is my MO and my middle name...
Welcome! You are welcome to mine sir, recent circumstances have arose and I will not be able to purchase my kit.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No worries brother I'll take this baby and a reliable vehicle for momma any day. You gotta play to win lol
I missed that part of the story, I guess congratulations are in order!!! Is this your first? I am on number 4, all boys and have been through more Suburbans and Excursions than you can shake a stick at!!! I even recently got the aforementioned church van , but I got it for the 6.0 and the trans.to swap into my wife's 67 mustang with a single eBay turbo . All the kids are doing LS swaps these days.
Again congratulations! Babies are great,enjoy....

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I missed that part of the story, I guess congratulations are in order!!! Is this your first? I am on number 4, all boys and have been through more Suburbans and Excursions than you can shake a stick at!!! I even recently got the aforementioned church van , but I got it for the 6.0 and the trans.to swap into my wife's 67 mustang with a single eBay turbo . All the kids are doing LS swaps these days.
Again congratulations! Babies are great,enjoy....
Thank you sir. I have a 8 year old son with my ex wife but this is our first.