Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i run full comp chain on my ported 046s and my ported 066 havent had it break yet

I spose my Husqvarna hasn't yet either. Lol But I think I'll vote for .063" any ways. After all this is an imported racing saw we're talking about here. Lol Seriously though, There is more options for chain loops in .063" in that length I think.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't build many drag cars for a 175$
The guy who has a 2k hp car will only be competing against guys just like him who have the skill set and money to do it.

Take the same guys who race 2k hp cars year after year and then make the cars 1500$ where anybody can race,who do you think will win?

I understand the class and like the unlimited part of it but if you don't run the same chain then all your doing is comparing chains not who can build the strongest saw.
I wouldn't know where to start to build a race chain and that's why I'll stay in class 2.
Your chain will be so much better than mine it wouldn't matter how much faster my saw is.
They'll be good chains and ground work chains in class 3 probably. Really they'll be about 3-5 entries is my guess and most will be people who can make a good chain. Heck if someone wants they can run my chain. It's all about fun and I can care less if I win. I just like to see guys step out of the comfort zone of woods ports or muffler mods and base gasket deletes and try something new.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's unlimited so I say give her all you can but the only way to have a build off is with the same chain,if not then how are we going to find out who built the strongest one?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's unlimited so I say give her all you can but the only way to have a build off is with the same chain,if not then how are we going to find out who built the strongest one?

Who cares?

It's about having a good time.

You do realize that you ain't gotta play if you don't like the rules. Right?