2016 Christmas Giving Thread

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been a little distracted but let me offer up a few last minute gifts, obviously they will ship after Christmas.
One per person please, claim em in this thread, first come first served.
US Shipping included otherwise I got the first 6 bucks and the rest is on you

I have one terror torture puzzle box - this is a complete or near complete 051, if you want the gift of bewildered frustration for Christmas, rebuilding one of these is the perfect gift.

I have five Save Edge 6 sided files for square chain with wooden Oregon handles. - 1 claimed rolly-polly-bama-molly and 1 by stump shot, 1 bu mg186

CLAIMED - I have two Stihl fan-boy gift packs, if ya dont like Stihls move on :) and GFYMC as well :) - claimed by Dallas and Mike above the border
CLAIMED - I have five old school fun-time NOS 60 or 72DL 3/8" .050 Oregon 72CL square ground chains. claimed by Jer, drptrch, tickbitintn, Kevin and Stihlsmokin'
CLAIMED - I have one Special limited edition Defective misprint 2016 Randyfest Emu-Lawndart legs T-shirt L,XL or XXL. - claimed USMC

Merry Christmas
Dave

dougand3 I offer my sincere condolences on your upcoming disappointment :)

If chains are claimed I'd like a file been wanting to try square filing. Thanks

+1, if there's any left. few dibz between here & there....

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All my 0fferings are claimed at this point, you guys PM me addresses, sizes, DL lengths etc, after Christmas please and I will get things on the way next week.

The $100.00 coupon towards any saw in the trading post was never claimed, so I will offer up another $100 coupon towards a porting job by any of the porters here on OPE.
Just make a deal with the porter of your choice and let me know who and what saw and I will get the builder the money ASAP.
Merry Christmas you crazy saw maniacs :osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar::xmas::xmas2:

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All my 0fferings are claimed at this point, you guys PM me addresses, sizes, DL lengths etc, after Christmas please and I will get things on the way next week.

The $100.00 coupon towards any saw in the trading post was never claimed, so I will offer up another $100 coupon towards a porting job by any of the porters here on OPE.
Just make a deal with the porter of your choice and let me know who and what saw and I will get the builder the money ASAP.
Merry Christmas you crazy saw maniacs :osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar::osvaisacagar::xmas::xmas2:

I'll claim that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sod cutter extraordinar is there a time line on the port job? If not I may jump on this for a saw I will be getting after the holidays

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lol i couldnt claim the earlier part because the guy i got the 261 from didnt have over 200 posts and i have already made a appointment for the 261 to see randy in may but i am glad someone got this merry christmas dave

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been looking what I could offer in this thread, had to consider shipping to (most likely) USA which is weight dependent and easily becomes a killjoy.
I know it is not much, but its all I could come up with!

2 sets of 6 new quality solid Carbide/Tungsten Carbide drills (manufacturer not specified as I might have to mix and mash, but it will be brand names).
The sets offered will consist of: 3.5 , 4.0 , 4.5 , 5.0 , 5.5 , 6.0 mm diameter drills - each one piece.
The drills length is "3D", or 3 times the specified diameter (but they are actually a bit longer).
ONE set per claimant.

I can offer a swap out of any aforementioned drill with a 3.3 , 4.2 and/or 5.2 mm diameter drill which corespondent to coarse/regular metric threads of M4x0.7 , M5x0.8 and M6x1.0 mm.

If an interested party feels the need for a specific drill diameter that has not been mentioned - ask and I'll take a look whether I have it, no guaranties though.
But keep in mind:
- diameters are metric (mm = millimeters), stepping not finer than 0.1 mm
- I can go only as small as 3.2 mm and as large as 6.0 mm
- I don't have all and any "in between" diameters
- I have a fairly limited supply (for apparent reasons)

I am asking for shipping to be payed/refunded by the interested party('s).
Shipping will be about 9USD, will include a tracking number and the package will have to be signed for upon delivery!
Shipping cost refund through PayPal F&F after I send the package on its way and PM the interested party a copy of the postal receipt.
The claimers will be outed as such with their user names, any and all personal information exchanged via PM will be kept confidential.

PLEASE do NOT claim this gift:
- with the intention of flipping/reselling
- if You don't have the need for solid Carbide/Tungsten Carbide drills! Processing soft steel and softer metals can be done perfectly fine with HSS/HSS-Co drills with less risk of them to shatter compared to Tungsten Carbide.
- if You are unskilled and intend to use them drilling freehanded! These drills shatter quite easily.

If interested, unrelated to the 2 (two) above mentioned sets, dibs go out to:
- @computeruser
- @fordf150
- @nnero

Merry Christmas fellow members and friends! :)

Last edited: