2016 Christmas Giving Thread

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_0009.JPG I have an odd item here that I will part with as it does not fit with my new seats in my sxs. It is a shoulder bag for a arctic cat wildcat trail. I have the hardware to mount it but not sure if I still have the instructions. Free for postage

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If both of ya go easy on DL and not a stihl chain I'll grind each of one.
Lol. Thats awesome. Ty. How about a 72 for a 20" husky? Ill have to see what i have. I know most are stihl but would new or a little used be best?

Edit... This is only if time isnt looking for a long chain. No problem if so. Im the mooch. ;)

Last edited:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next on the list guys- I have a new "wide nose" Stihl bar tip in 3/8" for the Stihl wide nose bars. It is new in the package. I believe the nose sprocket tooth count on these is 13.

I'll look up the part number tomorrow night- I'll be out on storm damage/tree work all day tomorrow and Monday.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next on the list guys- I have a new "wide nose" Stihl bar tip in 3/8" for the Stihl wide nose bars. It is new in the package. I believe the nose sprocket tooth count on these is 13.

I'll look up the part number tomorrow night- I'll be out on storm damage/tree work all day tomorrow and Monday.
PM in bound.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Gifted!